27 April 2011

What I LOVE Wednesday

This weekend I did alittle shopping, and realized one thing...I am obsessed with anything flowery printed.  I did buy #5 and almost got #7 (but F21 was alittle limited in the size options).  Enjoy, and I hope you fall in love with flowers as I have.

1 Dress:  Ruche
2 Tunic:  Mod Cloth
3 Clutch:  Poppy Punch
4  Heels:  BHLDN
5  Tunic:  Forever21
6  Skirt:  Anthropologie
7  Silk Shirt: Forever21
8  Dress:  Anthropologie
9  Blouse:  Anthropologie
10  Tennis Shoes:  Urban Outfitters
11  Necklace:  Forever21
12  Headwrap:  Anthropologie
13  Cardigan:  Mod Cloth



3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Thanks for putting these cute items up! I LOVE the heels in #4 too, and I'm all about the dress in #8. Share your outfit with us when you wear #5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking model resumes for Little Smash? I'd love for you to look at my daughter :D

    Thanks!

    Jennifer - jmercurio19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #9 is right up my alley. I'm having visions of it paired with white shorts and some cute yellow strappy sandals.

    ReplyDelete