04 May 2011

What I LOVE Wednesday

      I have been totally crazy in love with all types of Garland.  For Parties, Special Occasions, Holidays, and pretty much every other day.  I want to make each and every one of these...



 I am pretty much obsessed with how simple each and every one of these are, and how amazing they look. #10 is a display window at Anthropologie, who always manages to come up with the BEST window displays of ANY store.  I mean, lets be serious, Anthro managed to take a childhood holiday project and turned it into an interesting, adorable, window display.  I used to do simple construction paper ones for each and every holiday in my Preschool Classroom, but I am thinking if I used other things like magazines, aged sheet music, or old book pages, I would let them hang all the time.  AND, can we please just talk about #1 and #5??  Who knew simple things like coffee filters and cupcake liners would make something so beautiful?  Definitely making this one, and it is probably gonna be like a $10 project, which makes it that much better.  I cant wait to give theses a try.  I will definitely have to post pictures when I get around to making them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment