18 May 2011

What I LOVE Wednesday...Polyvore Style

Polyvore...My new favorite thing....

Moms that would shop at the boutique I used to work at, had only one complaint when looking at my creations.  "I love this headband...but my little one has nothing that matches it!"  Which I am sure really is not true...sometimes it is just hard for some people to be BOLD...put crazy patterns with other crazy patterns.  They are kids, and can pull ANYTHING off and still look cute, so now is their time, time to have fun and accessorize like no adult ever could. Well if you are not ready to be that bold, I understand. However, Polyvore is making it super fun for me to put little glorious collections together with wardrobe pieces from the biggest chain stores.  Its rather addicting really.

Enjoy my first Collection made with the Vintage Upcycled Arianne Headband.
Nautical Butterfly

Nautical Butterfly by littlesmash featuring glam dresses

For more info on the stuff included in the Set above, visit me on Polyvore

2 comments:

  1. I ordered some cute headbands from you a couple of monthsago, Didn't realize you had a blog! My baby loves them! And it doesn't leave marks on her head!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...I am so glad you love them....I am working right now on putting some new stuff in the shop, so stay tuned... :)

    ReplyDelete